Jay Robinson is a successful entrepreneur with over 40 years of experience of putting together businesses and business models that flourish. Jay’s passion is racing, he currently is the owner and managing member at Identity Ventures Racing LLC, The #66 NASCAR SPRINT CUP Series Race Team.
- 1982 – 2001 Jay founded and owned a wholesale grocery business. The business was very successful with distribution in most of The Eastern U.S. By the time the 90s came to a close, Jay opted to change occupations for his passion for racing.
- 1984 – 1994 Jay worked in various racing divisions including the Winston Cup Series as well as NASCAR Weekly Racing Series.
- 1995 – 1997 Competed in the NASCAR Weekly Racing Series, NASCAR All-Pro Series, and the NASCAR Sportsman Series.
- 1998 – 1999 Switched to NASCAR Weekly Racing Series with the Late Model Stock Cars.
- 2000 – Won 6 Late Model Stock Car events, including (4) ARA touring events.
- 2000 – 2011 Jay Robinson Racing was formed. Jay Robinson Racing competed full time participating in every event starting in the 2001 season through 2011 season in the NASCAR Busch Series which is now The NASCAR Nationwide Series.
- 2011 – 2012 Jay Robinson Racing competed in the NASCAR SPRINT CUP Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series in a limited schedule
- 2012 – present NEMCO – JRR LLC was formed and has competed in every race to date in the NASCAR SPRINT CUP Series 2013 season and has competed in a limited schedule in the NASCAR Nationwide Series.
- 2013 – present Auction Universe; Jay co-founded Auction Universe a full service auction Company specializing in estates, antiques and racing auctions.
Jay has gained valuable knowledge that has helped him achieve success in the racing industry. He has been involved in every aspect of racing from driving the race cars to building race cars, marketing, activation and being the crew chief & team owner. During his racing career he has worked with many high profile sponsors including: Advil (Wyeth Pharmaceutical’s), DelMonte, Checkers Restaurants, JVC, Florida DOT and the U.S. Border Patrol.